[Swlugevents] Open this Email to See Photos of Singles

Match.com Match.com at struewelshysm.us
Sun Dec 15 16:18:20 UTC 2013

Want to Meet Someone New? View Photos of Singles

http://www.struewelshysm.us/3462/107/215/996/1983.10tt74103107AAF18.php

Unsub- http://www.struewelshysm.us/3462/107/215/996/1983.10tt74103107AAF8.html

 many, many women. I tried
to save my marriage but it didnt work. Basically, he married me
for a visa.After years of failed reconciliation attempts, the couple divorced
in 2005. Mohamed Atteya briefly stayed in Harrisburg before moving to China,
where he focused on his exporting business. Niko remained with his mother,
who stayed in contact with her ex-husband.Mohamed always had a thing for
moving everywhere all the time, Kalli Atteya said. But we talked all
the time. He would tell me he still loved me  to
string me along, I guess.Some six years later, during the height of
the Egyptian revolution, Mohamed Atteya convinced his ex-wife to come with
their son to meet his dying mother. Kalli was reluctant, but finally
agreed, and her sister, Maria Panagos, came along for support.Anyone with
information regarding Mohamed Atteya should contact U.S. State Department
officials at (855) 847-4377 or DSSMostWanted at state.gov.He kept pushing and
pushing until I finally relented, Kalli Atteya said. I didnt want his
mother to die without seeing her grandson.During the second night of their
stay in Egypt, Mohamed began asking for his sons passport, Kalli recounted.
Several times, he tried to take him off for a man talk,
she said. Then, on Aug. 1, 2011, Mohamed Atteya made his move
as the group traveled from Cairo to Port Said. He complained of
car trouble and forced Kalli and Maria Panagos out of the car
in extreme heat, leaving Niko, himself and a d
the mother and son to
his homeland, then snatching the boy and leaving Kalli Atteya and her
sister on the side of a desolate road between Cairo and Port
Said on Aug. 1, 2011.My Dad forced me to be Muslim, which
I did not want to do, Niko, who has been back in
Pennsylvania for more than a month, told FoxNews.com.A world away, he had
a determined mother who would spare no expense and even risk her
own safety to save her boy. After a torturous struggle that included
false leads, false hopes and more than $100,000 spent, Kalli Atteya finally
showed what the love and determination of a mom can doI was
really nervous, but I was bound and determined to take my son,
she told FoxNews.com during an interview in Chambersburg, Pa., near where
Atteya and her son now live.With the help of a local guide,
the 45-year-old mother had tracked her only child and her ex-husband, a
man she had married more than a dozen years earlier, after meeting
him at the Harrisburg, Pa., restaurant where he worked as a dishwasher.
Mohamed Atteya, 38, who speaks Arabic, English and Chinese, and is wanted
by the U.S. State Department's Bureau of Diplomatic Security Service for
making false statements and providing forged documents to obtain a U.S.
passport, had no idea his tenacious ex-wife was on his trail.I followed
him, Kalli Atteya said. I mean, I came really close to him
several different times. [Mohamed] didnt recognize me, but my son did and
when he saw me for t