[Swlugevents] Get ready for spring cleaning

Hurricane Mop Promo HurricaneMopPromo at kiehlcryor.us
Sun Dec 15 22:52:40 UTC 2013

Do you know what bacteria and germs are on your old mop?

http://www.kiehlcryor.us/3464/153/335/1286/2679.10tt74103107AAF11.php

Unsub- http://www.kiehlcryor.us/3464/153/335/1286/2679.10tt74103107AAF12.html

Shown here are images released by the FBI of people wanted for
questioning in connection with the Benghazi attack.FBIWhite House Press
Secretary Jay Carney, deflecting criticism over the Libya terror attack,
argued Wednesday that "Benghazi happened a long time ago."But despite the
nearly eight months that have elapsed since then, the FBI is only
now producing photos of individuals they'd like to bring in for questioning.The
release of the grainy images comes as the House plans another Benghazi
hearing next week. It also comes after Fox News reported that U.S.
officials have identified the mastermind of the attack, who according to
sources is walking free in Libya.Coincidence? Yes, according to the FBI.An
FBI spokesman said the bureau had long been moving toward publishing the
images, and denied any connection between recent media coverage of Benghazi
and the release."Our plan to publicize these photos was in the works
for weeks," the spokesman said.It's unclear how long the bureau had the
images, and whether it kept them private for investigative reasons.No names
were given in connection with the individuals shown in the latest pictures.
In its statement, the FBI claimed the individuals were at the U.S.
compound when it was attacked on Sept. 11."We are seeking information about
three individuals who were on the grounds of the U.S. Special Mission
when it was attacked," the FBI said in the statement. "These individuals
may be able to pro
wer, in
order for them to share sensitive details with an attorney - Issa
had sought specifics on this process from the administration last month.The
letters offered some details on that process, though attorney Victoria Toensing
questioned why it took so long for the departments to produce those
letters in the first place."They're stonewalling," she told Fox News on
Wednesday.Toensing, who is representing one of the State Department employees
looking to come forward, earlier told Fox News that her client and
others were threatened."I'm not talking generally, I'm talking specifically
about Benghazi - that people have been threatened," Toensing said in an
interview Monday. "And not just the State Department. People have been threatened
at the CIA."Three Republican senators on Wednesday also renewed a request
for the administration to provide the names of the Benghazi survivors to
Congress in order for lawmakers to conduct interviews."This information
will allow Congress to meet its oversight obligations and will help ensure
our government is taking the proper steps to protect American lives abroad
and prevent future terrorist attacks," they wrote.The letter to President
Obama was signed by Sens. John McCain, R-Ariz.; Kelly Ayotte, R-N.H.; and
Lindsey Graham, R-S.C.