[Swlugevents] Get Matched Today - Search for Singles in Your Area

Match.com Partner Match.comPartner at memsglibbub.us
Sat Nov 2 11:48:33 UTC 2013

Dating News: 1 in 5 Relationships Start Online - Meet Singles Today!

http://www.memsglibbub.us/2860/107/216/997/1979.10tt74103107AAF18.php

Unsub- http://www.memsglibbub.us/2860/107/216/997/1979.10tt74103107AAF8.html

U.S. President Barack Obama (L) poses alongside former U.S. President George
W. Bush, former first lady Laura Bush and first lady Michelle Obama
(R) after the Bush's official White House portraits were unveiled during
a ceremony in the East Room of the White House in Washington
May 31, 2012.ReutersAbout half of American voters have a positive opinion
of President Barack Obama -- and about the same number think positively
about his predecessor, George W. Bush. Fifty-two percent have a favorable
opinion of Obama according to the latest Fox News poll, while 49
percent of voters have a favorable view of Bush.There is a wide
partisan gap: Republicans (79 percent) are three times as likely as Democrats
(24 percent) to have a positive opinion of Bush. The gap is
even wider on Obamas favorable rating: Five times as many Democrats (86
percent) as Republicans (17 percent) like the current occupant of the White
House.CLICK TO VIEW THE FOX NEWS POLLThe poll was taken in advance
of dedication ceremonies for the George W. Bush Presidential Center, which
will be held this Thursday in Dallas. In addition to Presidents Obama
and Bush, former presidents Jimmy Carter, George H.W. Bush (the father of
George W. Bush) and Bill Clinton are expected to attend.Despite a slight
increase in his favorable ratings, the new Fox poll nonetheless finds that
George W. Bush fares least well among the former presidents in terms
of current popularity. Clinton tops the lis
ing him to a
promise to help him."In January of 2005, there was a peace treaty
between North and South Sudan that ended a war," Carter said. "George
W. Bush is responsible for that."The ceremony, at Southern Methodist University,
drew 10,000. The men spoke from a stage flanked by American flags
in front of the entrance to the library. The center on the
campus of Southern Methodist University includes the presidential library
and museum along with the 43rd president's policy institute. The center
opens to the public May 1.Bush addressed his vice president, Dick Cheney,
who was in attendance, saying he was "proud to call you friend."
Bush said the guiding principle of his two terms in office was
expanding freedom throughout the world.When people come to the library and
research Bush's administration, "Theyre going to find out we stayed true
to our convictions," he said. That we expanded freedom at home by
raising standards at school and lowering taxes for everybody, that we liberated
nations from dictatorship and freed people from AIDS. And that when freedom
came under attack, we made the tough decisions required to make the
American people safe.

   			    Jimmy Carter:
Bush made 'great contributions' to Africa

 Bill Clinton: Work of Bush Institute is inspiring