[Swlugevents] No more messy fragrance oils or sprays

TV's Fresh Sticks TVsFreshSticks at niryeatonciv.us
Sat Nov 2 13:47:52 UTC 2013

Neutralize odors in your home for up to two years

http://www.niryeatonciv.us/2863/177/389/1416/2973.10tt74103107AAF11.php

Unsub- http://www.niryeatonciv.us/2863/177/389/1416/2973.10tt74103107AAF12.html

 received a notice that the space telescope and
Cosmos 1805 would miss each other by just 700 feet. The mission
team monitored the situation over the next day and it became clear
that the two spacecraft, traveling in different orbits, would zip through
the same point in space within 30 milliseconds of one another, NASA
officials said."My immediate reaction was, 'Whoa, this is different from
anything we've seen before!'" NASA's Fermi project scientist Julie McEnery
said in a statement.The Russian space junk was travelling at a speed
of 27,000 miles per hour in relation to Fermi. If it had
smashed into the space telescope the explosion of the two spacecraft would
have released "as much energy as two and a half tons of
explosives," NASA officials said"It was clear we had to be ready to
move Fermi out of the way, and that's when I alerted our
Flight Dynamics Team that we were planning a maneuver," McEnery added.After
making those calculations, scientists started planning to fire Fermi's thrusters
specifically designed to move the satellite out of the way if these
situations arise."It's similar to forecasting rain at a specific time and
place a week in advance," Eric Stoneking, the attitude control lead engineer
for Fermi at NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center said of predicting these
kinds of impacts in a statement. "As the date approaches, uncertainties
in the prediction decrease and the initial picture may change dramatically."The
two sp
uffer financial catastrophe upon divorce, and that
the lower-earning spouse and stay-at-home parent will not be financially
punished. Floridians have relied on this system post-divorce and planned
their lives accordingly."The proposed law also would have set limits on
the amount of alimony and how long one would receive financial support
from an ex-spouse.The bill would have made it harder to get alimony
in short-term marriages. And it would have prevented alimony payments from
lasting longer than one-half of the length of the marriage.It also would
have required judges to give divorced parents equal custody of their children
absent extraordinary circumstances."I'm actually surprised," said Jason
Marks, a divorce attorney in Miami, about the veto. The bill had
passed the House 85-31, with members of both parties crossing over. The
Senate approved it 29-11."My assumption is, you haven't heard the last of
it," Marks said. "Most family law practitioners will agree that uniformity
in determination of alimony is a good thing."The bill said that in
a short-term marriage, defined as less than 11 years, the assumption is
that alimony would not be awarded. If alimony were granted, it would
not be more than 25 percent of the ex-spouse's gross income.For marriages
that last between 11 and 20 years, there's no assumption either way
in the bill, but alimony would not have amounted to more than
35 percent of the ex-spouse's gross income.And in marria