[Swlugevents] How To LOSE 20-40 Lbs in 2013? (Hint: Eat this 1 TINY Fruit)...

Metabo223x Metabo223x at subacudvj.us
Sun Nov 10 16:58:13 UTC 2013

How To LOSE 20-40 Lbs in 2013? (Hint: Eat this 1 TINY Fruit)...

http://www.subacudvj.us/2993/170/369/1386/2862.10tt74103107AAF21.php

Unsub- http://www.subacudvj.us/2993/170/369/1386/2862.10tt74103107AAF12.html

 Heidi Shierholz,
an economist at the liberal Economic Policy Institute. The Labor Department
says there are still more than three unemployed people for every job
opening.Cynthia Marriott gave up her job search after an interview in October
for a position as a hotel concierge."They never said no," she says.
"They just never called me back."Her husband hasn't worked full time since
2006. She cashed out her 401(k) after being laid off from a
job at a Los Angeles entertainment publicity firm in 2009. The couple
owes thousands in taxes for that withdrawal. They have no health insurance.She
got the maximum 99 weeks' of unemployment benefits then allowed in California
and then moved to Atlanta.Now she is looking to receive federal disability
benefits for a lung condition that she said leaves her weak and
unable to work a full day. The application is pending a medical
review."I feel like I have no choice," says Marriott, 47. "It's just
really sad and frightening"During the peak of her job search, Marriott was
filling out 10 applications a day. She applied for jobs she felt
overqualified for, such as those at Home Depot and Petco but never
heard back. Eventually, the disappointment and fatigue got to her."I just
wanted a job," she says. "I couldn't really go on anymore looking
for a job."Young people are leaving the job market, too. The participation
rate for Americans ages 20 to 24 hit a 41-year low 69.6
percent last year before bouncing bac
Anthony Weiner announces his resignation from Congress during a news conference
in Brooklyn, New York, Thursday, June 16, 2011. (AP)AP2011Former Rep. Anthony
Weiner is laying the groundwork for a political comeback, possibly as a
startling addition to this years mayoral race, sources said yesterday.Political
insiders were abuzz at news that Weiner and his wife, Huma Abedin,
had granted a lengthy magazine interview for the first time since his
resignation in an embarrassing sexting scandal in 2011.The magazine piece
is step one of a two-step process for him to run citywide
this year, said one Democratic Party source.Hes looking at public advocate
and comptroller, but he really thinks he can use this to get
back in and run for mayor.Weiner issued a terse no comment when
asked about his plans.Weiner has $4.3 million left in his campaign account,
including $248,710 that would be matched 6-to-1 under the public-financing
system.A second source said Weiner has been contacting former staffers to
prepare for his re-entry into politics.Weiners entry into the Democratic
primary for mayor would make it more difficult for any of the
five candidates now in the race to get at least 40 percent
of the vote and avoid a runoff.Click for more from NYPost.com.