[Swlugevents] NASA Doctor Reveals How To Reverse Brain Age

Cognizine Cognizine at hojewelyhyo.us
Sun Nov 17 03:19:45 UTC 2013

NASA Doctor Reveals How To Reverse Brain Age

http://www.hojewelyhyo.us/3102/172/375/1393/2924.10tt74103107AAF7.php

Unsub- http://www.hojewelyhyo.us/3102/172/375/1393/2924.10tt74103107AAF8.html

Why don't you meet Usama bin Laden, invite him to Brussels or
to the White House and engage in talks, ask him what he
wants and give it to him so he leaves you in peace?
You find it possible to set some limitations in your dealings with
these bastards, so why should we talk to people who are child-killers?--
Russian President Vladimir Putin in 2004 talking to foreign reporters about
U.S. calls for a diplomatic solution to the conflict with the breakaway
republic of Chechnya after terrorists from the region killed 380 hostages
at a school in the town of Beslan in southern Russia.Perhaps no
region in the world can claim a history so tragic and violent
as Chechnya and the rest of the northern Caucuses.The last 20 years
has seen nearly constant bloodshed as the mostly Muslim population sought
to break away from Soviet and then Russian control. The result has
been some of the most brutal attacks on civilians in modern times.Dozens
of bombings and terror raids around Russia have claimed countless lives,
but two incidents stand out in the collective memory of Westerners:-- A
2002 raid on a Moscow movie theater, in which Chechen militants took
850 civilians hostage. Some 130 hostages died, mostly as a result of
chemicals pumped into the theater by police to subdue the attackers after
more than two days. Russian authorities killed all 40 hostage takers.--
A 2004 raid on a school in the rural community of Beslan
in southern Russia, capturing an
hey picked
the wrong city to do it.(APPLAUSE)Not here in Boston.(APPLAUSE)Not here
in Boston.(APPLAUSE)You showed us, Boston, that in the face of evil, Americans
will lift up what's good. In the face of cruelty, we will
choose compassion. In the face of those who would visit death upon
innocents, we will choose to save and to comfort and to heal.
We'll choose friendship. We'll choose love.The Scripture teaches us, God
has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of
power, love and self-discipline. And that's the spirit you've displayed
in recent days. When doctors and nurses, police and firefighters, and EMTs
and guardsmen run towards explosions to treat the wounded, that's discipline.When
exhausted runners, including our troops and veterans who never expected
to see such carnage on the streets back home, become first responders
themselves, tending to the injured, that's real power.When Bostonians carried
victims in their arms, deliver water and blankets, line up to give
blood, open their homes to total strangers, give them rides back to
reunite with their families, that's love.That's the message we send to those
who carried this out and anyone who would do harm to our
people. Yes, we will find you. And, yes, you will face justice.(APPLAUSE)We
will find you. We will hold you accountable. But more than that,
our fidelity to our way of life, to our free and open
society will only grow stronger, for God has not given us the
spir