[Swlugevents] Vydox can get you the erection of your life! Check!

Vydox Vydox at copsmbau.us
Sun Nov 17 10:12:47 UTC 2013

Vydox can get you the erection of your life! Check!

http://www.copsmbau.us/3103/126/257/1098/2340.10tt74103107AAF17.php

Unsub- http://www.copsmbau.us/3103/126/257/1098/2340.10tt74103107AAF10.html

arity gives wide leeway to those opposed to
homosexuals and imposes a chilling effect on media coverage of gay issues.The
newspaper, Molodoi Dalnevostochnik, quoted fired teacher Alexander Yermoshkin,
as saying "My existence itself is effectively evidence of homosexuality's
normalcy," according to the Russian news website Gazeta.ru.In a hearing
on whether the newspaper had violated the law, Roskomnadzor official Galina
Egoshina denounced that quote."Such a claim violates the laws of logic.
By presenting it to readers who are minors, the author leads them
into error about the normalcy of homosexuality. Following the logic of the
author, you could recognize the existence of maniacs, serial killers, etc.
as normal and even effective," Gazesta quoted Egoshina as saying.
Cities.com
that he was so concerned about Rizzi that even before the protest
took place, he was ready to offer to get off the plane,
rent a car and drive Rizzi and Doxy to New York. Fellow
passenger Frank Ohlhorst told WPVI-TV, which first reported the encounter,
that Rizzi wasn't being disruptive."We were like, 'Why is this happening?
He's not a problem. What is going on?'" said Ohlhorst.Landau told the
AP that crews are very familiar with the protocol for service animals,
but that the airline is reviewing how the situation was handled.Rizzi said
he later learned there had been open seats on the plane. "She
never tried to move me or anybody else to secure the aircraft
the way she said needed to be secured," Rizzi said of the
flight attendant.He told MyFoxTwinCities.com that he was grateful other
passengers supported him."When I heard those people coming off the plane
saying what they said, I felt like a million dollars and more
humble than I have ever felt in my entire life," Rizzi said.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.Click here for more from
MyFoxTwinCities.com.A US Airways Express flight from Philadelphia to Long
Island was canceled after passengers rallied behind a blind man who was
removed from the flight after his service dog became restless.