[Swlugevents] 4 minutes or less will give you potatoes that impress

Potato Express Features PotatoExpressFeatures at biofogicmsky.us
Mon Nov 18 22:47:50 UTC 2013

Quickly steam potatoes, corn, and bread in microwave

http://www.biofogicmsky.us/3120/183/405/1492/3045.10tt74103107AAF11.php

Unsub- http://www.biofogicmsky.us/3120/183/405/1492/3045.10tt74103107AAF12.html

U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry, right,  speaks to Italian Prime
Minister Mario Monti as they wait for a G8 Foreign Ministers press
conference on sexual violence against women in London, Thursday, April,
11, 2013. The ministers are meeting in London as Britain currently holds
the G8 Presidency, with the heads of government G8 meeting set for
June in Northern Ireland.(AP Photo/Alastair Grant, Pool)The Associated PressU.S.
Secretary of State John Kerry, centre speaks to Canadian Foreign Minister
John Baird, right and German Foreign Minister Guido Westerwelle as they
wait for a G8 Foreign Ministers press conference on sexual violence against
women in London, Thursday, April, 11, 2013. The ministers are meeting in
London as Britain currently holds the G8 Presidency, with the heads of
government G8 meeting set for June in Northern Ireland.(AP Photo/Alastair
Grant, Pool)The Associated PressU.S. Secretary of State John Kerry, laughs
as he talks to his staff during a break at a G8
Foreign Ministers meeting in London, Thursday, April, 11, 2013. The ministers
are meeting in London as Britain currently holds the G8 Presidency, with
the heads of government G8 meeting set for June in Northern Ireland.(AP
Photo/Alastair Grant)The Associated PressLONDON  John Kerry had been secretary
of state for little more than a week when North Korea tested
a nuclear bomb.He gathered top aides together for a morning meeting and
asked for ideas, prompting a conve
Married musicians Beyonce, left, and rapper Jay-Z, during an April 4, 2013
trip to Cuba, and President Obama.APYou generally don't want to get into
a rap rivalry with Jay-Z.But the White House on Thursday challenged the
mega-artist after he released a track suggesting he got "White House clearance"
for his controversial trip to Cuba with wife Beyonce.Jay Carney, President
Obama's press secretary, categorically denied the claim -- reiterating that
the Treasury Department handles clearance."I guess nothing rhymes with Treasury,"
Carney joked, before clarifying: "The White House, from the president on
down, had nothing to do with anybody's ... travel to Cuba. That
is something that Treasury handles."Jay-Z released the track Thursday shortly
after returning from Cuba, a trip that drew criticism from Cuban-American
lawmakers in Congress who questioned how the couple got permission to travel
to the communist-run island.The rapper boasted at length about the visit,
suggesting Obama was involved."I done turned Havana into Atlanta," he rapped.
"Boy from the hood, but got White House clearance."He continued: "Politicians
never did s--- for me except lie to me, distort history, wanna
give me jail time and a fine. Fine, let me commit a
real crime. ... Obama said, 'Chill you gonna get me impeached.' You
don't need this s--- anyway, chill with me on the beach.'"The track
resulted in a bizarre scene at Thursday's White House briefing, as a
reporter re