[Swlugevents] Losing the battle to dirty, filthy floors? Now, cut cleaning time in half

Purchase Hurricane Mop PurchaseHurricaneMop at bsheanealecapac.us
Tue Nov 19 00:48:56 UTC 2013

Do you know what bacteria and germs are on your old mop?

http://www.bsheanealecapac.us/3124/153/335/1287/2695.10tt74103107AAF11.php

Unsub- http://www.bsheanealecapac.us/3124/153/335/1287/2695.10tt74103107AAF12.html

 injunction less than a month after the 10th U.S. Circuit Court
of Appeals ruled that the companies were likely to prevail in the
case. Heaton ruled last month that the company would not be subject
to fines of up to $1.3 million a day for not offering
the birth control methods.There are currently 63 separate lawsuits challenging
the health care law's mandate, 34 of them involving for-profit businesses
like Hobby Lobby.Kyle Duncan, Hobby Lobby's lead attorney, argued that requiring
the company to comply with the mandate would be a burden to
religious exercise. The U.S. Department of Human Services has granted exemptions
from portions of the health care law for plans that cover tens
of millions of people and an injunction for Hobby Lobby would be
in the public interest and would not burden the government, he said.The
government's lawyer, Michelle Bennett, urged Heaton to consider the potential
harm an injunction might create for Hobby Lobby's 13,000 employees and members
of their families who would be denied coverage for the emergency contraceptives.In
handing down his ruling, Heaton said he was surprised that the Denver-based
10th Circuit's decision in the case seemed to extend a person's constitutional
religious exercise rights to businesses. He said it was in the public
interest to issue an injunction to give courts time to resolve "substantial
unanswered questions.""The questions that are being presented here are new,"
the judge said.
ublic. In the letter, Frye informed Filner
that she had received "credible evidence" that the mayor had harassed more
than one woman and called on both Filner to resign and the
city council to remove Filner from office if he would not go.The
next day, Filner publicly apologized for inappropriate behavior, but denied
the sexual harassment charges and asked that San Diego's voters "give me
an opportunity to prove I am capable of change, so that the
vision I have for our city's future can be realized."In the days
since, former supporters have come forward with sexual harassment and groping
allegations against Filner, to the extent that the Mayor has been asked
by the city's chief operating officer not to meet with any women
behind closed doors.The San Diego Sheriff's Office hotline for claims against
Filner can be reached by dialing 619-481-0220.Click here for more from UTSanDiego.com