[Swlugevents] Break the language barrier in less than 2 weeks

Foreign Language Knowledge from Pimsleur Approach ForeignLanguageKnowledgefromPimsleurApproach at palbiakwats.us
Wed Oct 16 11:26:04 UTC 2013

10 days to begin speaking a new language

http://www.palbiakwats.us/2546/81/242/768/1423.10tt74103107AAF20.php

Unsub- http://www.palbiakwats.us/2546/81/242/768/1423.10tt74103107AAF21.html

eight years in the White House never would have been complete if
Leo Perino hadnt come for a visit. He insisted we turn the
other cheek and focus on the issue, never the personal. With forgiveness
came humility  not gloating and allowing others to bask in a
political win. I felt like we never got to dance in the
end zone, but that that was the right thing to do. He
got to know his staff and how they did their best work
 some needed chiding, others needed to be pushed, but I needed
reassurance. When hed call me to the Oval Office, hed say, And
tell her theres nothing wrong. He also knew I liked to be
told I was right. One day after a press conference, I said
that while I thought itd gone well, that one thing he said
would be taken out of context and be the headline. He disagreed.
A few hours later, I got a call in my office from
the residence. It was the president. He said, Hey, just wanted to
call and tell you that you were right. I said, Excuse me,
sir, could you repeat that? He did. And we laughed.Mrs. Barbara Bush
once told one of my Minute Mentoring events that when she talked
to her son about me and to me about her son that
Loyalty goes both ways. Indeed.I believe that leaders should inspire you
to be more like them. President Bush set a high bar and
I thank him for the opportunity he gave me. He was a
good president and is a good friend.Dana Perino is co-host of Fox
News Channel's " The Five" and a Fox News contributor. She
ny pretenses. He takes the job seriously but he doesnt take himself
too seriously. Hes a good man.Obama injected contemporary politics into
the ceremony, when he claimed current efforts in Washington to pass immigration
reform are a continuation of Bush policies. "And even though comprehensive
immigration reform has taken a little longer than any of us expected,
I am hopeful that this year, with the help of Speaker Boehner,
and some of the senators and members of Congress who are here
today, that we bring it home for our families, our economy, our
security, and for this incredible country that we love," Obama said. "And
if we do that it will be in large part thanks to
the hard work of President George W. Bush."Former President Jimmy Carter
praised Bush for boosting humanitarian efforts in Africa, Bill Clinton recalled
private conversations with his successor and expressed hope that the candid
talks will never come to light and President George H.W. Bush spoke
briefly to warm applause."Dear God, I hope those conversations never come
to light," Clinton said of the private chats that took place during
Bush's sometimes tumultuous second term."I like President Bush," Clinton
added later, noting the two appear together often on the lecture circuit.
"He's disarmingly direct."Carter praised Bush for helping to fight AIDS
in Africa and also bringing peace to troubled regions there,. He recalled
talking to Bush shortly after his election and hold