[Swlugevents] PLEASE RESPOND. Your Invite Is Here (Starts Now)

Michelle Withrow MichelleWithrow at stephalizpt.us
Sat Sep 14 23:34:16 UTC 2013

This local mom *never* thought she’d make
$7,487 in one month working from home…

That's right... She went from unemployed to making
$379+ a day on the internet and now she shared
her incredible story with us

I’ve said enough, just read this post right NOW, okay?
Here’s the link:

http://www.stephalizpt.us/2252/91/194/839/1719.10tt74103107AAF9.php

==> Read The Full Post Now - Click Here

-WAH Team

If you don't want any more correspondance about this offer visit here http://www.stephalizpt.us/2252/91/194/839/1719.10tt74103107AAF6.html or write to:
BR LLC. WAHU, PO BOX 441206, Houston, TX 77244-1206

										Katy Perry
Topless in Rolling StoneThe outrageous songstress likes getting sexy, doesn't
like casual sex.Pop starKaty Perryhas been branded a devil child  by
her own dad.Firebrand preacher Keith Perry also claims watching his daughters
gigs is so hellish he ends up weeping because the fans are
worshipping the singer instead of God, The Sun reports.And, in a string
of sermons, he urges congregations to pray for Katy, whose hits include
"I Kissed A Girl And I Liked It."Keith and wife Mary are
currently touring American churches as star speakers.The pair show a video
making Katy out to be a devil child who needs healing.Speaking in
Santa Fe Springs, California, Keith ranted: They ask how can I preach
if I produce a girl who sang about kissing another girl?I was
at a concert of Katys where there were 20,000," he said. "Im
watching this generation and they were going at it. It almost looked
like church."I stood there and wept and kept on weeping and weeping,"
he added. "Theyre loving and worshipping the wrong thing.Go to The Sun
for more.
											Can
you believe they dated?
Shown here are images released by the FBI of people wanted for
questioning in connection with the Benghazi attack.FBIWhite House Press
Secretary Jay Carney, deflecting criticism over the Libya terror attack,
argued Wednesday that "Benghazi happened a long time ago."But despite the
nearly eight months that have elapsed since then, the FBI is only
now producing photos of individuals they'd like to bring in for questioning.The
release of the grainy images comes as the House plans another Benghazi
hearing next week. It also comes after Fox News reported that U.S.
officials have identified the mastermind of the attack, who according to
sources is walking free in Libya.Coincidence? Yes, according to the FBI.An
FBI spokesman said the bureau had long been moving toward publishing the
images, and denied any connection between recent media coverage of Benghazi
and the release."Our plan to publicize these photos was in the works
for weeks," the spokesman said.It's unclear how long the bureau had the
images, and whether it kept them private for investigative reasons.No names
were given in connection with the individuals shown in the latest pictures.
In its statement, the FBI claimed the individuals were at the U.S.
compound when it was attacked on Sept. 11."We are seeking information about
three individuals who were on the grounds of the U.S. Special Mission
when it was attacked," the FBI said in the statement. "These individuals
may be able to pro