[Swlugevents] GNC Approves Shocking New Ingredient for Amazing Joint Relief

GNC News GNCNews at maccodycha.us
Sun Sep 15 09:22:24 UTC 2013

Press Release: GNC Announces New Discovery That Provides 2X More Effective Joint Relief

http://www.maccodycha.us/2254/88/208/818/1688.10tt74103107AAF13.php

Unsub- http://www.maccodycha.us/2254/88/208/818/1688.10tt74103107AAF8.html

Sacked Australian cricket coach Mickey Arthur speaks to journalists in Bristol,
England, on June 24, 2013. Arthur has said there had been a
"deliberate campaign" against him in past days and his reputation had suffered
greatly from his sacking.AFP/FileSYDNEY, New South Wales (AFP)  Axed Australian
cricket coach Mickey Arthur on Sunday said there had been a "deliberate
campaign" against him in past days and his reputation had suffered greatly
from his sacking.Returning to Perth after attending his mother's funeral
in South Africa, Arthur said he had no choice but to take
legal action against Cricket Australia after he was dismissed just days
before the start of the Ashes series against England."After my dismissal,
I received nothing in writing from Cricket Australia, no contact, and no
payment at all, not even my basic leave pay, until I was
forced to bring in lawyers to assist in the process," he said."I
had tried on a number of occasions to make direct contact at
a very senior level of Cricket Australia, for days there was just
no response."Arthur, who was replaced by Darren Lehmann, said that given
the circumstances of his dismissal, he had hoped that Cricket Australia
would be willing to resolve the matter through private talks.But explosive
details of his Aus$4 million case to the Fair Work Commission, including
claims of divisions within the Australian team, were leaked to the media
ahead of the second Test."Selective leaks by othe
Children walk in a narrow street of the Kasbah of Algiers on
March 22, 2013, in Algeria. The country's public prosecutor on Sunday demanded
the death penalty for two men on trial for abducting and murdering
two boys aged nine and 10, the news agency APS reported.AFP/FileALGIERS
(AFP)  Algeria's public prosecutor on Sunday demanded the death penalty
for two men on trial for abducting and murdering two boys aged
nine and 10, the news agency APS reported.The prosecutor said a third
man accused of not alerting the police about the kidnapping that occurred
in March should be handed a life sentence, the national news agency
said.The boys were strangled to death and their bodies found on Tuesday
inside plastic shopping bags not far from their home in the city
of Constantine, east of Algiers.Their brutal death triggered a national
outcry.Two men were arrested hours after the bodies were found and admitted
their responsibility, officials have said.The abduction of children in Algeria
has been on the rise, according to official estimates which indicated that
31 children were kidnapped in the past year compared to four in
2008.