[Swlugevents] #1 Blood Pressure enzyme

Marine Essentials MarineEssentials at lanzatwlarks.us
Wed Sep 25 09:17:29 UTC 2013

Top-Secret Ingredient From The Deep-Sea Found To
Naturally Lower Blood Pressure & Cholesterol Without
Expensive Prescriptions!

http://www.lanzatwlarks.us/2356/55/127/408/875.10tt74103107AAF15.php

Unsub- http://www.lanzatwlarks.us/2356/55/127/408/875.10tt74103107AAF9.html

 ing state."It's a legacy
that I embrace and that I'm not going to run away from,"
Bush told The Associated Press in an interview during a recent visit
to the affluent Dallas suburb of Frisco. "But certainly, in this campaign,
I have to identify myself and talk about my own track record."That
isn't always easy.People want to know how often he calls assorted relatives
for advice and what sleeping at the White House was like. Political
observers wonder if the Spanish-speaker who offers a unique blend of Republican
royalty and Hispanic heritage can slow what looks like Texas' inevitable
demographic slide toward a Democratic-leaning state. His mother, Columba,
is from Mexico.Jeremy Bird, who helped President Barack Obama win re-election
last year by using data analysis to tailor voter mobilization to the
most promising areas, helped tilt Nevada and Colorado to the Democrats in
the 2012 presidential race. Now, Bird and other Obama veterans are leading
Battleground Texas, a group that hopes to do the same thing in
Texas."This is something not to be taken lightly. It's a well-capitalized,
well-financed group that's intent on developing a long term strategy. That's
problematic," Bush said. "It's going to require more for candidates like
myself and people from the party to step up their game. Not
necessarily change our principles, but change our tactics."He said Republicans
will have to recruit more Spanish-speakers, campaign more frequently alon
 SEDRO-WOOLEY, Wash.  Police in Washington state say a convicted felon is
on the run after a 4-year-old boy died Sunday of a gunshot
at his home.The Skagit Valley Herald reports (http://bit.ly/1bCLFkj) that
Sedro-Woolley police are treating the shooting as a homicide.Police believe
25-year-old Trevor Braymiller is armed and dangerous. Braymiller is a convicted
felon and is not allowed to have firearms.Police responded to calls of
a child shot early Sunday. Early reports said the child shot himself.Lt.
Lin Tucker says Braymiller was a father figure to the child, although
not his biological father.The boy was transported to Skagit Valley Hospital
and was pronounced dead.Tucker says the house where the shooting occurred
is well known to authorities. In 2011, police conducted a drug raid
there.___Information from: Skagit Valley Herald, http://www.skagitvalleyherald.com