[Swlugevents] See the difference yourself, 360 spinning design cleans like no other mop

Hurricane Mop Polishes HurricaneMopPolishes at dkmafra.us
Thu Sep 26 13:27:07 UTC 2013

Do you know what bacteria and germs are on your old mop?

http://www.dkmafra.us/2368/153/335/1283/2693.10tt74103107AAF11.php

Unsub- http://www.dkmafra.us/2368/153/335/1283/2693.10tt74103107AAF12.html

lice are still looking for Dzhokhar Tsarnaev.The case appeared
to spark an interest by Grassley in potential legislative changes."How can
individuals evade authority and plan such attacks on our soil?" Grassley
asked Friday. "How can we beef up security checks on people who
wish to enter the United States? How do we ensure that people
who wish to do us harm are not eligible for benefits under
the immigration laws, including this new bill before us?"Democratic Sen.
Charles Schumer, D-N.Y., though, cautioned that the facts in the Boston
case are still coming out. He urged lawmakers to let that information
emerge "before jumping to any conclusions about Boston.""I'd like to ask
that all of us not jump to conclusions regarding the events in
Boston or try to conflate those events with this legislation," Schumer said.Meanwhile,
lawmakers proceeded to debate the immigration bill at the hearing, as senators
begin the work of considering and modifying the sweeping legislation.Schumer
said it would "unleash the potential of our legal immigration to create
robust economic growth."Doug Holtz-Eakin, former director of the Congressional
Budget Office, also said the legislation could have a major impact on
the economy."At its core, immigration reform represents an economic policy
opportunity," he testified.He and others claimed the legislation could help
the U.S. economy grow, by welcoming in foreign entrepreneurs and budding
small business owners.But
pitals in Texas. Two of the three patients at
Scott & White Hospital-Temple were in critical condition Thursday. One of
the two patients at McLane Children's Scott & White Hospital in Temple
was in critical.A spokesman at Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center in Waco
told The Associated Press the facility received 98 patients, including the
five in intensive care. Another 30 have serious injuries, including orthopedic
and head trauma. Providence Health Center in Waco treated 65 patients from
the explosion, admitting 12. A spokeswoman says those patients had broken
bones, cuts, head injuries, minor burns and some breathing problems.Two
patients were also being treated at Parkland Hospital in Dallas.Roughly
133 patients, including some in wheelchairs, were evacuated from the West
Rest Haven Nursing Home, which was among the damaged buildings.Up to 75
homes were also damaged, as well as an apartment complex with about
50 units that was reduced to a "skeleton," Wilson said.Erick Perez, 21,
of West, was playing basketball at a nearby school when the fire
started. He and his friends thought nothing of it at first, but
about a half-hour later, the smoke changed color. The blast threw him,
his nephew and others to the ground and showered the area with
hot embers, shrapnel and debris."The explosion was like nothing I've ever
seen before," Perez said. "This town is hurt really bad."The explosion knocked
out power and could be heard and felt for miles