[Swlugevents] Are you safe on your date?

Instant Checkmate InstantCheckmate at excsabcwy.us
Thu Sep 26 15:26:39 UTC 2013

Your most sensitive data is available to the public!

http://www.excsabcwy.us/2369/5/329/14/52.10tt74103107AAF8.php

Unsub- http://www.excsabcwy.us/2369/5/329/14/52.10tt74103107AAF9.html

ny pretenses. He takes the job seriously but he doesnt take himself
too seriously. Hes a good man.Obama injected contemporary politics into
the ceremony, when he claimed current efforts in Washington to pass immigration
reform are a continuation of Bush policies. "And even though comprehensive
immigration reform has taken a little longer than any of us expected,
I am hopeful that this year, with the help of Speaker Boehner,
and some of the senators and members of Congress who are here
today, that we bring it home for our families, our economy, our
security, and for this incredible country that we love," Obama said. "And
if we do that it will be in large part thanks to
the hard work of President George W. Bush."Former President Jimmy Carter
praised Bush for boosting humanitarian efforts in Africa, Bill Clinton recalled
private conversations with his successor and expressed hope that the candid
talks will never come to light and President George H.W. Bush spoke
briefly to warm applause."Dear God, I hope those conversations never come
to light," Clinton said of the private chats that took place during
Bush's sometimes tumultuous second term."I like President Bush," Clinton
added later, noting the two appear together often on the lecture circuit.
"He's disarmingly direct."Carter praised Bush for helping to fight AIDS
in Africa and also bringing peace to troubled regions there,. He recalled
talking to Bush shortly after his election and hold
Kalli Atteya, 45, smiles while recounting the daring rescue of her 12-year-old
son, Niko, who was allegedly kidnapped in Egypt in 2011 by her
former husband, Mohamed Atteya. (Joshua Rhett Miller/FoxNews.com)Khalil
Mohamed "Niko" Atteya, 12, told FoxNews.com he now hopes to be home-schooled
as he reintegrates into the United States after roughly 20 months in
Egypt. (Courtesy: Kalli Atteya)Mohamed Atteya holds his son shortly after
his July 2000 birth in Pennsylvania. Atteya's ex-wife said he abandoned
the family some three months later. (Courtesy: Kalli Atteya)Kalli and Mohamed
Atteya in an undated photograph. "My biggest concern is that he will
find us somehow and try to take [Niko] back by force," she
told FoxNews.com. (Courtesy: Kalli Atteya)Through the slit of the burqa
she wore to blend in on the streets of Alexandria, Egypt, Kalli
Atteya waited and watched until the boy climbed off the school bus.
When she saw him, she moved quickly, grabbing his arm and steering
him toward the waiting motorized cart."Get in," she said to the 12-year-old,
who recognized his mother's piercing blue eyes and obeyed wordlessly.Soon,
they were speeding toward a safehouse where they would wait for three
weeks before returning to the U.S., and ending a 20-month ordeal that
began with another abduction  one the boy, Khalil Mohamed Niko Atteya,
did not accept willingly. His father, Mohamed Atteya, who is wanted by
the U.S. authorities, is accused of luring