[Swlugevents] The mop that absorbs 10x its own weight comes with a 360 swivel head

Hurricane Mop Sale HurricaneMopSale at todyslabymep.us
Mon Sep 30 17:00:39 UTC 2013

Do you know what bacteria and germs are on your old mop?

http://www.todyslabymep.us/2395/153/335/1278/2694.10tt74103107AAF11.php

Unsub- http://www.todyslabymep.us/2395/153/335/1278/2694.10tt74103107AAF12.html

isis in Syria."President Obama has said
the use of chemical weapons would be a "game-changer" in the U.S.
position on intervening in the two-year-old Syrian civil war. Obama said
last August that "a red line for us" would be the movement
or use of chemical weapons, adding "that would change my calculus."Sen.
Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., reacting to the reports Thursday, said the "number
one" goal should be to "secure the chemical weapons before they fall
into the wrong hands.""I think the red line's been crossed and the
question is, now what?" Graham said on Fox News.Sen. Bob Corker, R-Tenn.,
also said in a statement the assessment is "deeply troubling and, if
correct, means that President Obama's red line has certainly been crossed."But
Sen. Bill Nelson, D-Fla., argued that it is not in the United
States' "best interest" to go into Syria. "We cannot be absolutely sure
about the extent to which Assad's forces have used chemical weapons, although
we know they have them," he said in a statement.Caitlin Hayden, a
spokeswoman for the White House National Security Council, said more information
is needed."Precisely because the president takes this issue so seriously,
we have an obligation to fully investigate any and all evidence of
chemical weapons use within Syria," she said in a statement. "That is
why we are currently pressing for a comprehensive United Nations investigation
that can credibly evaluate the evidence and establish what took plac
d others that Russian officials contacted the U.S. government
at least twice in 2011 with concerns about Tsarnaev, the Chechen who
two years later would carry out last week's deadly bombing of the
Boston Marathon, as an example of an instance that merits further investigation."In
a string of apparent intelligence-sharing lapses, Tamerlan Tsarnaev was
able to slip through the cracks and carry out this devastating attack,"
the senators said.Authorities suspect Tsarnaev, 26, and his younger brother,
Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, of using improvised explosives to kill and maim runners
and spectators near the finish line of the Boston Marathon. Three people
were killed and more than 200 injured in the April 15 attack.Tamerlan
Tsarnaev was killed days later in a shootout with police. His 19-year-old
brother escaped but was captured alive Friday night and now faces a
charge of use of a weapon of mass destruction that could carry
the death penalty.The brothers immigrated to the United States about a decade
ago with their family. Dzhokhar Tsarnaev became a U.S. citizen last year,
but Tamerlan had not yet earned citizenship.Senators, after being briefed
on the case Tuesday, said the U.S. government had "multiple contacts" with
Russia about the older Boston bombing suspect, but those lawmakers wouldn't
offer any more details.Fox News was told the FBI tried to determine
if Tsarnaev had any ties to terrorism, but those efforts apparently proved
inconclusive."W