[Thanet] (no subject)

Patrick patrick at patricknet.net
Wed Mar 16 22:09:27 GMT 2005

All

I did receive the web site, unfortunately it is missing a few critical
components (no index.html page for a start)
Send it again as I seem to have lost track of that particular mail.
Furthermoe if you wanna develop a web site
Put some programming into it ;-) PHP, Mysql, Perl, Javascript DHTML ... Use
it as a demo platform for interesting concepts ...

Things are calming a bit down at this end and I might be able to attend LUGs
meetings again in the near future
Looking forward to that

Ian please keep me posted on the latest, I remember having seen something
about a change of location ...

Furthermore, we need to make it a bit more of a social event so  from next
meeting on I would like to create a "piggy bank" in which everyone can
contribute and whose content
will be used to buy munchies, Coca-Cola, beer ... and whatever you can think
of ... In the future the purpose is to create a good library of reference
books as well so that everyone will be welcome to borrow a given book for a
month ... I suggest we start with carefully chosen O'Reilly books ....

This will also used to buy some paper as some of us can print lengthy HOWTO
such as TrinityOS ...

In the meantime I am still available should you drown in a particular Linux
problem ... Do not hesitate to contact me.

See ya all soon

/Patrick

Patrick Regnouf
LUGMaster for Thanet
12, Connaught rd
Margate, Kent
CT9 5TN
Tel: 01843 571 384

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message.  If
you
of
the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to
anyone.
In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender
by
reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your employer do not
consent to
Internet email for messages of this kind.  Opinions, conclusions and other
information in this message that do not relate to the official business of
my
firm shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.