[Thanet] [ANNOUNCE] Meeting on 12th May 2007

Matthew Macdonald-Wallace matthew at truthisfreedom.org.uk
Mon Apr 30 12:37:07 BST 2007

Hi all,

Just a quick reminder that there's a meeting of the Thanet LUG on
Saturday May 12th at the Albion Hotel in Broadstairs at 12pm.

I'd like to know what people think about where we meet and the kind of
format the meetings take from this point onwards, also any ideas about
how we can expand the local knowledge of the LUG would be greatly
welcomed, so bring your thoughts with you!

Details of the meet including a link to a map are on the website
(http://www.thanet.lug.org.uk/), if you need/want my mobile number to
get in contact about the meet, email me off-list and I'll pass it on.

One final thing - if you're under 18, please can you bring a
parent/guardian with you? The Albion is a licensed premise and I won't
take any responsibility for anyone breaking licensing laws! :)

Hope to see you all there,

Cheers,

Matt
--