[Thanet] A show of hands please!

Matthew Macdonald-Wallace matthew at truthisfreedom.org.uk
Mon Jan 22 18:40:37 GMT 2007

Hi all,

Please can people answer the following questions so that I can see how
many people are still reading this list:

0) Which area of Thanet (margate, broadstairs, ramsgate etc) are you based in?
1) Would you be interested in meeting up once a month?
2) Would you prefer the meetings to be formal (i.e. conference room or
similar) or informal (pub/cafe etc)?
3) Where do you consider your skills to lie?
4) How would you rate those skills on a scale of 1 to 5?

I'm currently waiting for the account access details for the website
and I already have a site design in the works for you all to
criticise(!), so once I've got these in place, I'll get started on
setting up a meeting venue based on the above answers.

Please reply to the mailing list, it helps us get to know one another!

Also, please bear in mind that I have setup this list to be archived
automatically with a search functionality - again, more on this when I
get the username and account details - so if you've got something to
say that might cause offence, please email that person directly!

Cheers,

Matt
--
Matthew Macdonald-Wallace