[TynesideLUG] Video editors

Derek Frost derek at derekfrost.co.uk
Sat Nov 21 15:09:56 UTC 2020

Hi Tim,

No one has much experience video editing here. I think a saw Shotcut a few years ago when I did a free FutureLearn course on film making. I had my Ivy bridge (3rd gen) core i5 at the time with 8Gb ram running Windows 7 and it worked ok. If you're using 4k video you may be waiting around a lot.

Derek