[TynesideLUG] Getting Ubuntu 22.04 (pre-release iso) booting on an Acer Chromebook 14 CB3-431

Alan Page alpage2 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 1 19:34:02 UTC 2022

 Thanks Ian
Should an old chromebook come my way, I'll know what to do with it.
At the moment I am helping a couple of different folk to put linux on their old macbooks. One at least has an intel processor, so the recently released Peppermint 11 is headed that way. Not sure about the other one until I see it - in another week, I think. If it is a powerpc model, that would limit the options a bit - probably use debian if that is the case.

RegardsAlan