[TynesideLUG] Linux Tablet with Camera(s)?

Tim Bateson monkeyx.net at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 19:46:55 UTC 2024

Hi Will,

I always fancied getting something from the Pine Range,

https://pine64.org/devices/pinetab/

I had wanted to get Linux on my Samsung S5e  but had to settle with lineage
os.

I currently have a Fusion 5 laptop/tablet running Windows 10 that could now
be repurposed that has cameras front and back.

Linux will definitely run better there than Windows :)

Might make an interesting experiment at the next meetup?

Thanks,

Tim