[watford] Visit

Mark Stewart markwstewart at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 20:46:23 BST 2006

Hi Matt,

Having serious issues with my ADSL connection at the mo with e7even, grrr.

Glad you made the meeting, wanted to go myself but was out for the day
getting a Kilt sorted!

Linux advocacy is always at my workplace, pushing the right buttons with
management helps a lot. Great report, I have forwarded to my work address
and will check out the links tomorrow.

Mark