Fwd: [Watford] Compiling axfr

Mark Stewart markwstewart at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 19:48:42 BST 2006

 Hi Walter,

Looks like you need to install the missing packages, what distribution are
you using? Using your distros package manager ensure the following are
installed:

aclocal
autoconfig
automake
autoheader
makeinfo

Usually when compiling and installing I ensure I am logged in as ROOT,
unpack the source files to /home/software/xxMyPackagexx (or wherever you
keep your source, not usually the any bin directory). Enter that directory
and type:

./configure && make

followed by a make install.

The make install part installs your binaries into the relevent locations,
usually copies binaries into the relevant BIN direcories.

Can you post the AXFR (Asynchronous Full Transfer Zone) source  - couldn't
find this software online. Your not trying to install the CPAN AXFR module
are you?

Mark