[Watford] Second Meeting Minutes

Mark Stewart markwstewart at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 22:08:34 GMT 2006

Hi All,

LUG Meeting Minutes - 31 January 2006

1:\ Apologies - Amee - At home baking a Linux Cake.

2:\ Three new members, introductions and beer!

3:\ Venue: Library venue provisionally booked for Monthly meetings of the
first Tuesday of each month starting in June *:(*. 3 hours * £11. 7pm to 10
pm.

4:\ Account finance - Neel to open bank account for LUG cash.

5:\ Sponsership, we need some cash for LUG tshirts but more importantly to
fund the venue. Web advertising is available on the LUG website. May need to
ask for a sub from members.

6:\ Marketing advertising - get people through the door. This will be the
main focus of the next meeting and will build towards getting watford lug
people on the mailing list and through the door in June.

7:\ Projects, we need to think of a few. This links in with adding a blog -
wiki to the website so people can talk about the projects.

8:\ Put phone number on website with updated Venue information.

9:\ Add calendar to website (phpcal) so that we can plan each meeting. Amee
to plan out meeting schedule, E.g. First 30 minutes on RFC xxx.

10:\ Any other business - Next meeting Tuesday 28th February.

Mark