[Watford] Fwd: Suse Network Card Problems - Voyage of Discovery

Mark Stewart markwstewart at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 15:49:03 BST 2006

It seems Suse has a nice tool (or not so nice tool) called YAST which
does a lot of admin stuff - basically GUI to config files.

It seems it is this tool that is creating wrong network entries in
/etc/sysconfig/network, delete them and manually configure the card,
voila, it works!

Not really played around too much in /etc/sysconfig/network - wish
there was an rc.conf file like FreeBSD!

Mark