[Watford] Hello Watford LUG

Simon Morris simon.morris at cmtww.com
Wed Jun 7 01:12:21 BST 2006

Hello people of WLUG,

I came across your new LUG this evening and have subscribed to the
mailing list, unfortunately I'm on the wrong side of London to attend
meetings but I'll be lurking on the mailing list.

The London tech community is thriving at the moment and it's great to
see another LUG spring up in another corner of the city. I'm a member of
the GLLUG [0] group and occassionally go to the Lonix [1] meets as well.
I think there are a few LUGs in South London that are up and running as
well so with Watford LUG it seems there is a good coverage across the
region.

I don't know if you have all seen the London Geek Calendar[2], but its a
good guide to what events are on in the city - Hopefully there'll be
regular WLUG ones added there too.

Anyway, cheers. See you all on the mailing list.

~sm

[0] http://www.gllug.org.uk
[1] http://lonix.org.uk
[2]