[Watford] New Member

Mark Stewart markwstewart at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 20:54:14 BST 2006

Matt,

Welcome to the Watford LUG, we are in the genesis stage of getting up and
going at the moment with planned meetings from June - where I hope we will
have a goldrush of new members. Thanks for the offer of help, I will keep
this in mind when I plan the meetings. If you have any news / articles /
links please post them on the Watford LUG website.

Mark

P.S> like your web site.