[Watford] New Member

Matt Marsh matt at mattmarsh.net
Thu Mar 30 21:20:55 BST 2006

 > Matt,
 >
 > Welcome to the Watford LUG, we are in the genesis stage of getting
 > up and going at the moment with planned meetings from June - where
 > I hope we will have a goldrush of new members. Thanks for the offer
 > of help, I will keep this in mind when I plan the meetings.

Thanks for the welcome :)

I like to play with various bits of technology (as I'm sure all do
here!) so I'd be happy to present/demo them at LUG meetings at some
point if there is enough interest in them. Things I've been playing
with recently have been [1]MythTV, [2]Asterisk, [3]AVR
Microcontrollers (though not running Linux on them - but using Linux
tools to code for them), sure there are lots of other things I've
been playing with that I can't think of right now too.

 > P.S> like your web site.

Thanks, though it hasn't been updated much in a while :)

Matt

[1] http://www.mythtv.org/
[2] http://www.asterisk.org/
[3] http://www.atmel.com/products/avr/