[Watford] Compiling axfr

Walter walter at helvatron.co.uk
Wed May 3 22:23:31 BST 2006

Sorry to hear you weren't well.  Hope its getting better now; the weather
should help.

No I cannot compile this thing.  I just don't understand the error messages.
I installed the missing programs or modules but its still telling me it
cannot find them.  I tried piping the output to a file put that last command
you sent me, >1>&2 I think it was, does not work.

I have been a bit busy last week so I did not persue it but I should be
grateful for any tips you can give me.  Many thanks!

Walt