[Watford] Watford LUG April Meeting

Cliff Deamer cliff.g3ndc at btinternet.com
Wed Apr 4 16:54:23 BST 2007

Thanks to all who came to the Tuesday meeting, a real pleasure to meet
you and looking forward to next month.
For those who didn't make it to this meeting let me say there was an
interesting exchange of ideas on a number of topics and detailed
discussion of ALSA/OSS.
The subject of alternative venue was again discussed, with Alain
advocating the Sun Sports Centre and Toby in favour of the Cha Cha Cha
club. Not enough information to make any decisions as yet so we await
further input.
The room at the Central library is now booked for the next 2 months
which gives plenty of time for decision making and any other ideas the
members might have.
If you didn't make it you missed a good meeting, and we missed you! so
please try to join us for the next meeting.
It's always the first Tuesday in the month so next month it will be
May 1st, commencing 7:30pm, Watford Central Library.
Hope to see you there.
Cliff