[Watford] Watford LUG April Meeting

Alain Williams addw at phcomp.co.uk
Thu Apr 5 14:19:26 BST 2007

On Wed, Apr 04, 2007 at 04:54:24PM +0100, Cliff Deamer wrote:
> Thanks to all who came to the Tuesday meeting, a real pleasure to meet
> you and looking forward to next month.
> For those who didn't make it to this meeting let me say there was an
> interesting exchange of ideas on a number of topics and detailed
> discussion of ALSA/OSS.
> The subject of alternative venue was again discussed, with Alain
> advocating the Sun Sports Centre and Toby in favour of the Cha Cha Cha
> club. Not enough information to make any decisions as yet so we await
> further input.

I have enquired of the sun club manager to see if we could have some space
there, I'll let you know what reply I get.

Here is some info that I put up a few years ago:
	http://sunclub.phcomp.co.uk/BasicInfo/Location.html
(some of the links off there are broken, but the map still works).

Meeting in the pub afterwards, we were thinking what we could do as a
local group. The idea of focussing of music/video seemed very appealing,
possibly helping local/amateur bands get their stuff up onto the web.

--
Alain Williams
+44 (0) 787 668 0256  http://www.phcomp.co.uk/