[Watford] Ampache

Alain Williams addw at phcomp.co.uk
Fri Apr 6 15:34:35 BST 2007

On Fri, Apr 06, 2007 at 12:46:20PM +0100, Toby Deans wrote:

> Re: The Java game - I have seen things like this built in Flash. The
> Java app does work but does rely on users having the JRE properly set
> up. There is a certain inevitability that most users would have
> flashplayer installed.

I don't really care how it is done, I want someone to be able to
''design'' something from components and for the choice of components
and their coordinates to be sent back to the server.

(Sorry to be enigmatic, but I am under a non disc agreement as to what
the requirement is really all about.)

I agree that Java is a problem (becoming less so), flash is also
problematic. I might dig out my javascript manual & see if that
could do it.

> An example being:
>
> http://www.sp-studio.de/

Interesting.