[Watford] Next Meeting 1st May @ 7:30 pm

Cliff Deamer cliff.g3ndc at btinternet.com
Tue Apr 17 10:42:27 BST 2007

Halfway through the month, just a reminder that the next meeting will be
on Tuesday, 1st May at the Watford central library commencing at 7:30
pm.
I have had a number of questions/queries and hopefully this means the
meeting will be well attended.
If you Google for Watford LUG you should now go to the Wiki (thanks
Mark) instead of the blank page as before.
Nothing heard from Matt Marsh but I hope we will see Mark at the next
meeting.
If anyone has any input on the subject of the alternative venue it would
be helpful if you could give me an outline before the meeting (Alain &
Toby)
Looking forward to seeing you all at the meeting.
Cliff