[Watford] Next Meeting 1st May @ 7:30 pm

Alain Williams addw at phcomp.co.uk
Wed Apr 18 16:53:30 BST 2007

On Tue, Apr 17, 2007 at 10:42:15AM +0100, Cliff Deamer wrote:
> Halfway through the month, just a reminder that the next meeting will be
> on Tuesday, 1st May at the Watford central library commencing at 7:30
> pm.
> I have had a number of questions/queries and hopefully this means the
> meeting will be well attended.
> If you Google for Watford LUG you should now go to the Wiki (thanks
> Mark) instead of the blank page as before.
> Nothing heard from Matt Marsh but I hope we will see Mark at the next
> meeting.
> If anyone has any input on the subject of the alternative venue it would
> be helpful if you could give me an outline before the meeting (Alain &
> Toby)

I have just spoken to my friend who runs the Sun Sports Center (Post Office social club),
he would be quite happy to have us round on Tuesdays. He seems to have lost the mail
that I sent him a couple of weeks ago.

The address:

	The Sun Sports Center
	Bellmount Wood Ave
	Watford
	WD17 3BN
	Phone: 01923 227453
	Fax: 01923 227453

It is about 1 mile away from the Watford Town center.
It has good parking.
It has a bar on site.
It has private/quiet rooms that we could talk in.
We won't be charged -- but I did say that we would buy beer.

> Looking forward to seeing you all at the meeting.

Where -- do you want to try the Sports Center -- it would save us #20 ???

--
Alain Williams
+44 (0) 787 668 0256  http://www.phcomp.co.uk/