[Watford] Apache2 Server on Suse 10.2

Steven Acreman sacreman at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 14:15:21 BST 2007

Hey Walt,

Check your httpd.conf and look for the

User
Group

I believe by default these are set to nobody.

Set these to whatever user your want your apache daemon to run as.

Then change the owner of the files to this userid and make sure the user has
at least read access (use chown and chmod).

Lastly, check your log files - access.log and error.log.

Thanks,

Steven Acreman