[Watford] Apache2 Server on Suse 10.2

walt walt at helvatron.co.uk
Tue Apr 24 23:37:36 BST 2007

Steven,  Thanks very much for responding.

I have run a search for httpd.conf but beagle cannot find it.  As I
still dont understand the logic behind file placements in Linux (I am
beginning to think there isn't any) I will uninstall Apache and
re-isntall it.  Hopefully I will then find it then and apply your fixes.

According to various linux sites the the file should be in
/etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf but the directory httpd under /etc does not
exist.  Yet the service is running and port 80 is open.

I will keep you posted.  Many thanks again.
Walter