[Watford] Watford LUG -- Next Meeting

Cliff Deamer cliff.g3ndc at btinternet.com
Sun Dec 2 21:03:14 GMT 2007

I have received a number of queries about the location of the new venue
so I will clarify.

If travelling from Watford.
Take the Hempstead Road out of Watford towards the Hunton Bridge
roundabout. Cross the roundabout and take the third exit (A41 London)

Move immediately to the nearside lane and take the exit, this is I
believe signposted for Leavesden.
After approx 200m take the left fork, this road is called Gadeside.

After 300m cross the roundabout, take the first exit (Airfield Way)
After a further 300m, cross the roundabout, take the first exit (still
Airfield Way)

Approx 300m and Hercules Way is on your right.

When you drive into Hercules Way, building 600 is on your left, the
upper car park is straight ahead and the access code for the car park is
*5678
At the main entrance to building 600 call Steven's mobile for entry
information. His number has been given in a separate e-mail but if
anyone needs a repeat just let me know.

As you can see it is really only a short distance from our previous
venue although admittedly not a short walk.
I look forward to seeing as many as possible at the meeting:
Tuesday 4th December, commencing 7:30 pm

Cheers  Cliff