[Watford] PHP - mail() function

walt walt at helvatron.co.uk
Sun Dec 2 21:30:15 GMT 2007

Hi,

I cannot get this work.  I followed the instructions, replaced postfix with
sendmail, set it up and tested it with telnet localhost smtp as well as with
evolution and mails are sent and received.

But the PHP mail() function wont work. Dont know where the mail goes either.
Is there a log somewhere that tells me whether the mail() function has
attempted to connect to sendmail smtp?

I have checked the web and this is not unusual, by all accounts.  None of
the fixes I have seen there work though. If there is way round this I'd like
to know.

Thanks Walter