[Watford] Separate VGA Display

Neel Upadhyaya bahulneel at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 01:52:45 GMT 2007

be carful, the xorg conf that knoppix uses is not the normal file
name, open the xorg log file (as before) and near the top you should
see which file was used.  Also check the version of xorg (and drivers)
is being used as this could also be useful.

On 08/12/2007, Cliff Deamer <cliff.g3ndc at btinternet.com> wrote:
> The Saga continues.
> After an interesting day of playing with xorg.Conf and achieving very
> little (although learning a lot) I decided to try Walter's suggestion
> and booted Knoppix, I have tried this before but not in connection with
> secondary display.
> I am amazed, it instantly boots with Doubled Headed displays.
> Thank you Walter.
> I shall look at the Xorg.conf file to see if there is a clue to the
> differences.
> Cliff

MCSE is to computers as McDonalds Certified Chef is to fine cuisine.