[Watford] New LUG website

Neel Upadhyaya bahulneel at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 15:21:39 GMT 2007

Hi All,

I've had a quick play around with Joomla and have put together a new
look website which can be located @ http://watford.lug.org.uk/new/

Just a couple of things to note:
 - Currently I have the meetings scheduled for the first Thursday of
each month.  Comments please on this as some may feel that the Tuesday
is still more convenient.  I'm quite happy to take a vote on this.
 - I've not added a forum yet as I'd like feedback on the site as it
stands before adding it in.
 - I intend to add a section on projects and past demonstrations where
notes/ links and resources would be located.  (Steve if you want do
draw first blood here on Installing Gentoo that would be great)

All comments are most welcome.

Enjoy

Neel

--
MCSE is to computers as McDonalds Certified Chef is to fine cuisine.