[Watford] Future Meetings

Mark Stewart markwstewart at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 23:30:02 GMT 2007

Matt,

In the meeting we can vote. I'm happy for you to take over but I guess thats
the fair way and abides by the article of association that I have kicking
around somewhere.

Be good if you could take control from now on. I am moving out of the
Watford area for a while though will still attend meetings and give support.

Mark