[Watford] march?

Matt Marsh matt at mattmarsh.net
Sun Jan 14 14:22:21 GMT 2007

Neel,

On Saturday 13 January 2007 09:49, Neel Upadhyaya wrote:
>  I'm also quite happy to
> do a demo install of MythTV, LTSP or LVS at some point (maybe a bit
> later when things calm down).

That's great, thanks for the offer! I'll contact you off-list to
arrange when one or more of those demos could take place.

I would like to schedule the first few months worth of meetings with a
demo planned for each if at all possible.

If other people have other demos/presentations that they would be
willing to stand up with at one of the meetings then I'd be very
grateful to hear from you (either on or off list). You don't have to
be an expert in whatever it is, just something that you've played
around with is good enough.

Also, I'd be very interested to hear what demos/presentations other
people would like to see. Whether it is something advanced and
cutting edge, or whether it be something much more basic. If there
are people on this list who would be more likely to attend if we were
to schedule some more basic Linux setup tasks, like getting email,
networking, printing or whatever working then please shout up and
we'll sort something out. Could even be as simple as showing examples
of different running distros.

Thanks,
Matt