[Watford] march?

Jonathan Dibble recruitment at jdibble.com
Mon Jan 15 22:37:04 GMT 2007

Neel,
yeah, sounds good to me. i haven't tried to do an install myself but it
is on my list of linux projects.  it took me about 3/4hrs to guy the ati
driver working for tv-out so i assume mysth tv would be prohibitively
difficult.

i would be interested in seeing you demontrate a myth tv install on a
bare system?

cheers,
jon.