[Watford] march?

Matt Marsh matt at mattmarsh.net
Mon Jan 15 18:02:33 GMT 2007

On Monday 15 January 2007 12:57, Neel Upadhyaya wrote:
> > Someone offered a mythTV demo?  That sounds fascinating since all
> > I have ever read about that is that it's nearly impossibly
> > difficult!
>
> This is a common myth (pun not intended) for that last few version
> I have not had any issue (but maybe I've been lucky).
> April may be a bit tricky for me but May or June would be better.
>
> Given the nature of the hardest part of mythTV is installation
> maybe it would be a good opportunity for our first install fest.
> That way we can deal with different configurations and answer
> questions and solve problems as we get to them.
>
> This would be especially useful if anyone has an abandoned PVR
> project.
>
> Thoughts?

This all sounds good to me Neel... I'll book you in for doing this at
the May meeting then if that's ok. I guess it can be a demonstration
of your system and/or help others to install their own mythtv setup
depending on demand nearer to the time.

Matt

--
Matt Marsh
Email: matt at mattmarsh.net          Jabber: mattmarsh at jabber.org
  Web: http://www.mattmarsh.net/      MSN: matt at mattmarsh.net
Phone: +44 (0)7703 162030           Yahoo: marshmn