[Watford] evangelism/education needed

Cliff Deamer cliff.g3ndc at btinternet.com
Mon Jul 30 21:31:53 BST 2007

At least you got the date right now!
Sorry you can't do the demo for this meeting that means we have nothing
set up.
Any suggestions from anyone would be welcome, perhaps we have a basis
for Gentoo "discussion" between Stephen and Toby??
Its been a quiet month although a couple of new names have joined the
list, I'll be there and hope to see as many as possible.
Cliff