[Watford] evangelism/education needed

Steven Acreman sacreman at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 08:50:34 BST 2007

I'd offer some kind of demo but fear there won't be time to prepare
anything. I start my new job on Monday 6th and have baby duty and a house
move between now and then.

We could open the night up to problems - everyone document their latest
headache and if possible bring the machine with them. I can probably bring a
tft / keyboard / power / mouse etc.