[Watford] Next meeting

David Pead davesignup at pead.myzen.co.uk
Tue Jul 31 21:03:23 BST 2007

Hi all,

I plan to get along to the next meet (7/8/07). Cliff mentioned the
possibility of setting up the venue with broadband and a web site,
Perhaps we could brainstorm along those lines and get a proposal
together along with costs etc? An internet connection would be nice
for future meets, no?

Dave "The Noob"

PS I think I've found out the restart problem with my box (Ubuntu on
a silver G4). It appears that I 'have' to have a monitor plugged in
for a reboot!

This is what I believe I need to run a headless server on my mac:
http://tvtool.info/go.htm?http://tvtool.info/english/dummy_e.htm

With refernece to the above link, I seem to remember some of you
members being from an electronics background, any chance you've got a
few (3)  75ohm resistors kicking around and a soldering iron with a
bit of solder? I'll find an unused VGA connector we could pull apart!