[Watford] Watford LUG Meeting 3rd July 2007

Cliff Deamer cliff.g3ndc at btinternet.com
Thu Jun 28 19:32:35 BST 2007

Just a reminder that our next meeting is on Tuesday 3rd July and will be
at:

The Sun Sports Centre
Bellmount Wood Avenue
Watford, WD17 3 BN

As usual we should aim for a 7:30 pm start.
There is a large car park and plenty of space for our meeting.

Directions: If you take your starting point as the Watford Library.
Head out of Watford on the Hempstead Road.
Take the second left, Langley Way.
Then fifth right is Bellmount Wood Avenue.
As you walk along Bellmount Wood Ave you pass a School on the left (two
entrances) and then turn left into the entrance to the sports centre.

The Manager tells me that the club is quiet in the week once the
football season is over. The bar was certainly busy last month.

The agenda for the evening includes a demonstration of installation and
use of Gentoo by Steven and the usual open discussion of peoples
interests and question.
The bar is available and can be used by non members of the club.
I look forward to seeing you there.
Cliff