[Watford] April meeting

Alain Williams addw at phcomp.co.uk
Wed Mar 21 23:05:30 GMT 2007

On Tue, Mar 20, 2007 at 01:18:54PM +0000, James Heaver wrote:
> I would have thought Cha Cha Cha would be a good venue.  Its slightly
> harder for people to find by car, but I think it being so close to the
> tube makes up for that.
> I'd imagine at the time we'd be using it people would be able to park
> at the station without any problem.
>
> One problem with the location is that there aren't any pubs nearby for
> people to move onto after the meeting has finished.
>
> Also how late would they be willing to stay open?

If we are looking for a venue - we could try the Sun Sports Center.
It is run by/for the post office for their workers, it is set in football pitches,
it has a bar, I know the bloke who runs it and have organised meetings there before.
There are several rooms so we don't need to sit under the football showing TVs.

If you want I could ask, see:

	http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newprint.srf?x=509130&y=197870&z=3&searchp=newprint.srf&dn=894

Getting there by car is easiest (good parking), prob 15 mins walk from the town center.

--
Alain Williams
+44 (0) 787 668 0256  http://www.phcomp.co.uk/